Yesterday Brian took Adelyn to a Hanukkah party at our friend's house & I stayed home to rest. It was Brian's first time on an outing by himself with Adelyn. I guess she was pretty good but Brian had to work for it a bit. We both are amazed by single parents, how in the world do they do it? Here are some pictures from the party. Addy was a big hit with the older kids.
Sunday, December 13, 2009
Too Much of a Good Thing
I guess it's true that you can have too much of a good thing. As a result of the other night when Adelyn slept for 5 hours, I have come down with mastitis because I went too long without nursing. I came down with a fever, was achy & sore and would go from sweating to shivering in seconds. Now I need to make sure I don't go more than 3 hours without nursing, so even if Adelyn is sleeping longer that means her mom cannot. It's amazing how quickly 3 hours can pass.
Yesterday Brian took Adelyn to a Hanukkah party at our friend's house & I stayed home to rest. It was Brian's first time on an outing by himself with Adelyn. I guess she was pretty good but Brian had to work for it a bit. We both are amazed by single parents, how in the world do they do it? Here are some pictures from the party. Addy was a big hit with the older kids.

Yesterday Brian took Adelyn to a Hanukkah party at our friend's house & I stayed home to rest. It was Brian's first time on an outing by himself with Adelyn. I guess she was pretty good but Brian had to work for it a bit. We both are amazed by single parents, how in the world do they do it? Here are some pictures from the party. Addy was a big hit with the older kids.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment