Tuesday, December 1, 2009
To-do list
Much to Brian's amusement, I start almost everyday with a to-do list. I like to keep track of what needs to get done. Yesterday was an amazingly productive day, I got the laundry done, folded & put away, I vacuumed, unloaded the dishwasher, Adelyn & I ran some errands & went for a walk & there was dinner to eat by 6:00. Today has been about the opposite, I started the day with big plans & was maybe even going to go to a movie at our little theatre across the street that does cry-baby movies for Mom's on Tuesdays. Well I didn't even get my shower in until almost 1:00 and then Addy & I fell asleep for almost two hours! It's almost 5:00 & I haven't done one thing on my list yet. Oh well, guess I already have tomorrow's list ready to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm pretty sure your dad taught you to start your list off with...
ReplyDelete1. make a list
so at least you got that one done?
can't wait to see you guys in a month :)
-jess
some days it is necessary to NOT accomplish much, so on the days you do accomplish a lot, you feel 10 times better! at least that is what i'm going with!
ReplyDelete