Monday, February 1, 2010

Day One of Phase Two

Well, even though I wished and I prayed for this day to never come, it still did. I'm happy to say I did survive it, but not without a few tears. Thank you to everyone who was thinking of me today, it really meant a lot. We all made it through the day but it was definitely a reality check on what our new routine is going to be like and Brian and I don't particularly like it. Suddenly there is a lot we want to do in a very short amount of time at night. Unfortunately, it is what it is and we will all adjust in time. All that matters is that Adelyn seems fine with everything and hopefully it will stay that way.

Here is a shot of something that made me smile today. Brian always sets everything he needs to remember for the day at the top of the steps and this is what I saw this morning. Keys...check. Backpack...check. Fuzzy pink suit...check.

1 comment:

  1. Aw...that picture is darling!! I'm thinking of you guys every day!

    ReplyDelete