Friday, February 12, 2010

TGIF

Another week already over and our routine is established. This week went pretty well & I must say I had forgotten how much I appreciate Fridays. There is something extremely rewarding about a Friday that I had been missing. There is a sense of accomplishment in surviving the week and being rewarded with two days off. We are looking forward to a very low-key weekend. Brian is still recovering from his gum surgery (ouch!) and surprise surprise its supposed to rain all weekend. Good thing Addy doesn't know the difference. She is having so much fun with her toys she doesn't seem to care. I think she likes Fridays too.


1 comment:

  1. Oh, that could be one of my kids with the blanket in front of her so you don't have to wash the exersaucer seat when she throws up on it every 10 minutes...

    I'm glad you guys are liking your little routine!

    ReplyDelete