Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Week Two
I am happy to report that this week is off to a much better start than last. I didn't have a knot in my stomach on Sunday and I was able to sleep at night. Yesterday was so much better at work, turns out I don't hate my job after all. I still don't love the idea of taking Adelyn to daycare, but I also don't hate it. I can see how we will adjust to this new routine and make it work which is a huge weight lifted from my shoulders. We are very lucky to have such a happy baby on our hands who seems to be adjusting fine to our new routine. She is sleeping great at night and is all smiles when she sees her parents. We couldn't ask for much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment