Monday, February 22, 2010
Happily Ever After
I can't count the number of times I have caught myself just watching Brian and Adelyn playing together. He is so engaged with her and she with him, it is the cutest thing. The other day I went into her room and he was reading a book to her and she was really into it and it really struck me. It was one of those moments that seems so ordinary, a father reading a book to his daughter, but it was so much more than that. This was my husband reading to my daughter...when did this happen? It was like looking in on my life from the outside. Now more than ever I realize that it is the little moments that really matter and especially recently I've had enough big "little moments" to complete my own happily ever after. I am so grateful and will do my best to appreciate all of the ordinary moments my life has been blessed with.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Megan, I know exactly how you feel. It's wonderful, isn't it?
ReplyDelete(Those pictures made me cry. That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen.)
So touching. What a wonderful family you make.
ReplyDeleteGramma