Friday, February 5, 2010

Rock N Roll

Last Sunday I was playing with Adelyn on the floor while she did some tummy time and all of the sudden she went from being on her stomach to her back. I told Brian that she rolled over, but I wasn't 100% sure if she did it on her own or if I had nudged her over. The next day Brian had her on our bed and she did it again but he wasn't sure if he was pushing down on the bed causing her to roll over more easily. So the other day we got out the camera and she rolled over and we finally knew it was for real!

Here is video of Addy rolling over for the third time ever. We were maybe just a little excited about it.


2 comments:

  1. Hooray, Adelyn!! And she did it on command! Perhaps she'll be an actress.

    ReplyDelete