Sunday, February 14, 2010

Where Did It Go?

I can't believe the weekend is already over, I really don't know where the time goes. Even though we had a pretty uneventful weekend it still went by really fast. It turned out to be a weekend of organizing. We bought just one more shelf for Addy's closet and one thing lead to another and before we knew it we had turned her room into a disaster. Of course, Brian got everything put into its rightful place and her closet has never looked better or more organized.
Here are some pics of Addy relaxing in her robe (I so want her to be holding a mug and a newspaper!), the mess we made of her room, her and Daddy hanging out and her wishing everyone a Happy Valentine's Day!







2 comments:

  1. She gets prettier every day!

    (My house always gets worse before it gets better, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love seeing Brian on the floor amongst all that clutter!

    ReplyDelete